A New Proto Update is Now Available
We are writing to let you know that a new Proto update is now available!
Proto Cloud Version 0.19.0
- Content Store
- 3D Textures (uploading .zip files)
- Bug Fixes
Proto M Version 0.20.0
- 3D Content and Textures
- Accelerometer Fix in Diagnostic Tool
- Speed test accuracy
- Captive Portal time-out issue
- Bug Fixes- Minor bug fixes and UI improvements
Proto Beam App Version 1.9 (released later this week):
- Fix audio delay and sync with video
- Remove automatic upload of recorded content
- Snapchat lens and filters upgrade and fix
- Bug Fixes- Bug fixes and improvements
How to Update:
Proto M: If your M device is powered on and connected to the internet for the first time, the update will automatically download after you connect to Wi-Fi. To do so, turn on the device, select a network and enter your Wi-Fi password.
NOTE: Be sure to hit the "eye" icon to show your password and double check for spelling before connecting.
If you have connected Proto M to your Proto Cloud account already, simply go to the devices page and click "Update" on the corresponding device.
Proto Beam App: Please visit the Proto Beam App in the App Store and download the latest version once it's available
Please note that Proto Beam requires iPhone 13 and above or the latest generation of iPad Pro.