The following formats are supported for Proto Cloud Content:
- Video files
- 3D objects [BETA]
In order to ensure correct upload and playback, please make sure your files meet the following requirements.
- Files should be in .mp4 or .mov format
- Resolution of video files should either be Full HD (1080x1920) or 4K UHD (2160x3840).
- Files must be in H264 or H265 (HEVC) codec.
- Video files should be formatted in 9x16 or 16x9 aspect ratio.
- Videos uploaded in landscape orientation will display in landscape orientation on Proto Cloud and on the device. Videos uploaded in portrait orientation will display as portrait orientation.
- Proto Epic requires portrait orientation videos.
- Proto M can accept landscape or portrait videos.
- Recommended framerate is 30 or 60fps for Full HD video and 30fps for 4K video
- Audio codec should be AAC
- Video files must have a file size of less than 12GB
3D Objects [BETA]
Currently the following formats are supported for 3D objects:
- .obj format
- .fbx files (FBX files must be zipped and include texture files to display correctly)
- .glb files (Recommended. GLB files export to a single file and display best on the Proto)
- .gltf files (GLTF files must be zipped and include .bin file to display correctly)
- 3D objects must have a file size of less than 500MB
NOTE: Zip files cannot contain file extension other then .obj, gltf, fbx, .mtl, .jpg, .jpeg, .png or .txt
You can find out more about 3D objects here.